If you toss everyday waste, chances are we take it. We are however limited to allowable items.
- Flammable or Ignitable waste - Flammable or Ignitable waste - Kerosene, flares, gasoline, diesel, cleaning solvents, nail polish remover, motor oil /filters/ containers, rubbing alcohol, ammunition. commercial gas cylinders
- Toxic Wastes - Medications, antifreeze, all refrigerants, herbicides, pesticides, contaminated soil and absorbents, fluorescent lightbulbs, railroad ties, industrial waste, liquid sludge, asbestos, radioactive waste
- Corrosive Wastes - Rust remover, household cleaning products, chlorine, automotive/ household batteries
- Biohazards or Infectious Wastes - Blood, needles/ sharps, bodily fluids, animal waste, animal parts, septic tanks.
- Reactive Wastes - Propane/ gasoline tanks, oxygen tanks, partially filled aerosol cans / leftover paint / Lacquers, ammunition, fertilizer.
- Firearms & Ammunition - Propane/ gasoline tanks, oxygen tanks, partially filled aerosol cans / leftover paint / Lacquers, ammunition, fertilizer.